The ACRN Alumni Society Board of Visitors is made up of 8 alumni members (4-year terms) and two student members (ACRN GM and one other ACRN exec). Four alumni members sit in executive positions which have terms of 1 year.
The current administration is as follows:
- Jay Kulpa, President & Secretary (2010-2011)
- Shana Fields, Vice-President & Secretary (2010-2011)
- Scott Slonaker, Treasurer (2010-2011)
The other members are as follows:
- Wendy Sheridan, (past president 2008-2010)
- Ashley Sheehan (past vice-president, 2008-2009)
- Brian Ostrander
- Jennifer Bacher
Each member serves a term of 4-years. The following list details when each member’s term expires/expired.
- 2008: Kyle Wenzel, Wendy Sheridan (first term)
- 2009: Michael Beam, Marah Eakin
- 2010: Matt Latham (vice-president, 2007-2008), Victor Roehm (treasurer, 2007-2009)
- 2011: Bryan Stroud (president, 2007-2008), Kristi Dezentje (secretary, 2007-2010), Dan Reed
- 2012: Wendy Sheridan (president, 2008-2010), Ashley Sheehan (vice-president, 2008-2009)
- 2013: Jay Kulpa (vice-president, treasurer, 2009-2010), Scott Slonaker
- 2013: Shana Fields
- 2014: Brian Ostrander, Jennifer Bacher
Nominations are taken each autumn for two board members to replace the outgoing members in the spring. These are voted on by the membership at large, and two are elected to the board. Board executive positions are voted on by the board once the new members have been decided. Terms begin in April/May at the annual meeting of the board, with all members in attendance.
Download the current copy of the Bylaws (last edited 2007)